Period: Late 2016 –
Client: 4th Street Chiropractic
Subject: Website Design and Local SEO
4th Street’s Rochester chiropractic office utilizes today’s most advanced chiropractic medicine available. Their chiropractic technique is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure. If you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, a bulging or herniated disc, spinal stenosis or sciatica, their interventional pain management and long-term chiropractic health care and spinal decompression can help alleviate those problems.
Dr. Vallecorse initially tasked us with creating an entirely new web presence for his clinic. Once the new website was up and running, the focus began on local search engine optimization.
With the initial task being the creation of a new website for their downtown Rochester, Michigan chiropractic office, we set out to create a website that not only looked great, but also quickly and easily conveyed the services offer at 4th Street Chiropractic. The field of chiropractic is rather polarizing, with some people swearing by it, and others thinking that all chiropractors are quacks. With that challenge, we set out to inform visitors of the benefits of chiropractic services. We actually became patients here after all of this. Dr. Stephen Vallecorse is hands-down the best chiropractor in Rochester. Quite frankly, he’s probably the best chiropractor on the planet.
- 4th Street is a very warm and inviting clinic, so the website design needed to match.
- We needed to “hit” people with the right images for chiropractic service.
- Showing actual chiropractic techniques on the site tested very highly.
- 4th Street offers massage therapy and other services beside just chiropractic care, so visitors also needed to see this front and center.
- Once Dr. Stephen approved of the design, work began on local Michigan SEO by using both onsite and offsite search engine optimization techniques.
The new 4th Street Chiropractic website launched, and within the first couple of months, 4uchiro.com started climbing the search result pages. Because this project started out slowly with local SEO, it is still gaining traction. As results improve, we’ll update it here. That’s Dr. Stephen Vallecorse, or simply Dr. Stephen as most patients know him, below.